What do you do when you need care and support in an emergency situation?
‘ I needed support for my mother who had a bad fall and broke her wrist, I live 100 miles away and was unable to support her myself. Network put a package in place within 5 hours and my mother did not need to stay in hospital as she was supported at home. I am sure this gave her the confidence to recover quickly’
Websites can be confusing and time consuming when all you really want is someone to offer help and support now…
We tailor our support packages to each individual, whether it is
- Emergency care for an unplanned discharge from hospital
- Situations requiring emergency home care such as falls and accidents
- Emergency support when another agency has let a family down
- Cover if a regular carer falls ill and is unable to provide support
- Help when unforeseen circumstances occur and a family has other commitments
- Urgent palliative care so a loved one can return home and have the comfort and dignity of dying at home
Whatever the circumstances Network Healthcare can help. Call us today for an informal chat – you could have the support you need within 24 hours!